Notes

 I sign a seismic development about Tirensea region with some news about Stromboli!Also,expressing correlation of a 6 degree radius ~ with a seismic development for SW France(Next,I noted relationship cofrentes of circle.Also,I sign big correlation to Sicily Volcanoes with Malta region of circle).As maybe more interesting,I observed big correlation on gisborne subduction news of circle field descripted of antipoint region.In this mean,I say perfect correlation with fuego and mombacho news on an orthogonal analysis...So,we can summary three orthogonal relation ever.And next,You will evaluate a perfect correlation with Ebeko and Shiveluch news for other region...As fifth region,I can express a determination based on n s sandwich isls with ordinary seismic structure(where,we can summary a circle correlation on bouvet and gough isls).


I observe expressed a correlation 4 degree radius ~ of seismic news about NW Nishinoshima with news for Suwanosejima and Sakurajima regions(Also,there are seismic news for Yakushima isl province).At this point,I selected NWestern Europe by orthogonal analysis(Where,I say expressed 3 degree radius ~ of Eifel Volcanic Complex and Rodderberg with reference of seismic news for NE Leichester by Volcanodiscovery).Next,as third region,I identified ~4.5 degree radius on a reference of Guadalupe.I sign to selective condition referencing antipodes island of another region.Expressing perfect correlation with St.Pierre et Rodriguez Isl of Fifth region.

I took seismic news for W Cerro Auquihuato with news about Sabancaya.This conditions are summarying big correlation to Cerro Auquihuato-Cerro Nicholson arc!So,1.5 degree radius ~.Antipoint region is signing to SE Asia Peninsula that subject  big corrrelation volcanic regions.Next,An orthogonal analysis showed perfect correlation of all surficial hawaii isls on centre reference of  SW Hawaii.In the other hand,I evaluate summaried a circle patern as correlated Kolbeinsey Ridge of Hekla-Katla,Reykjanes Peninsula informations with Herdubreid news.Thus, I noted Botsvana and Antarctica Geographies  as fifth and sixth regions.

I extract important a centre condition discussing as a whole  Karangetang region events and Molucca Geography developments with news of Dukono.Next,I sign to Beaver Creek Geography with an orthogonal analysis(Where,I must express perfect radius correlation of Prindle,Fort Selkirk,Skookum Creek,Gordon and Churchill).As summay for other four region on this base;

•Equatorial Brasil Geography

•Northern Redsea Geography

Rapa Isl Geography

•Antarctica Geography 








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments