Basics about CoastalGeology

 I have to nice information background for coastal geology field😐At this point,I will present environments related an example on individual experiments;


We can say 'wave effects with position of landshape main wind direction' as most dominant factor to reaching to actual form of coastalshape for coastalgeology field😐At this point,I can express Skopelagos Isls Community of Aegean Sea among my most selective examples on individual experiments(Reflecting powerly wave effects of "nwestern winds" as ~ intermsof common characteristics this isls community);


You can observe amazing formations via 3D capabilities of Google Earth.

By the way,a note:I will wait nice photos/videos detailed of envs reated as a supply to blog👍


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer









Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments