10/7_Analysis Conclusions,important location determinations for some geoenvironments on critic geometric relations

Note.Finally,I concluded other model of individual working efforts for Globe's Productive Geometry Analysis😓I will discuss infosharing frequently for this model as similar to routine data sharings.I can express important a description cond to needs of geoenvs related to W zone of Turkey Geography for this example.I will not discuss any pre-information headline among two productive model(considering sensing conds of followers)

Best Regards...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer
































































































































































 

Yorumlar

  1. I will express absolutely hard period about how discussing as effective drawing capabilities of Google Earth with shaping some ideas on progress😓...Finally,I conclued very productive model🙌

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I tested caused to valuable conclusions frequently 'geoenvs experimented' as pre-reference data for earthquake events of Globe's Qualified Geometry Analysis😐 I confirm again on coordinate descriptions expressing for W Turkey such a example😐(You know that observing clearly Akhisar between two route description for W Turkey.And today,We witness selective devs for SW Akhisar(NE Saruhanlı))

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments