Creekbeds and Settlement Reality-I open file related

I share some experimental ideas about opening settlement of creekbeds as technic.Firstly,I clearly must say that  subject a condition as descripted  "amazing structures" for especially some landparts of regional hydrology data!!!!!!!For example,clearly summarying reflected dense a stru. by hundred meters scale at  some locations of parallel type "hydraulic mesh geometries"!!!!!I cite to more dreadful stru. of condition with some geologic factors(paleovalleys,landslide potentials...) under dominant characteristics of such a regional data.



At this base,I will wait your appreciated ideas...

Thanks


Ekrem,Geophysicist

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments