Clear explanations against to some problems of Python Users based on Anaconda Platform

I know problems based on file system of some Python users(Where,I shortly summary  confusions about stru. of python file system  for some users with  increment condition of application amount).In this point,I aimed big role to their of a methodology this user env. on easy a approach due to this cause.

Explanation:

 As summary,I will suggest that about following a progress via individual environment description  for  applications with Anaconda.

  •     Anaconda user platform comes with base(root) as standart env.



As next step,I performed a individual env. as dene via powershell;



Where,I especially emphasize to installed of  3.7 version of python for dene special env...And next,I realised a check for env.;



As last,I tested python using powershell;




Alright,How to conditions for Anaconda Platform?

A frame after procedures for base(root) env.:





Conclusion of procedures for dene individual env.:




Launching to jupyter notebook with dene individual env.:



I realised a test for desktop as .ipynb file :



Conclusion:

As evaluated,this easy env. and module explanation is shortly perfect a guide for "working on how a logic" against to problems about file systems based on anaconda of some users.If you can digest this logic,you will see nice advantages  based on practicality as a natural condition of more clever designing of your projects☺☺☺


Thanks...

Ekrem Erkuş,Geophysicist





Yorumlar

  1. You are right! Thus,I shortly cite role of designing your "individual envrionment library" structure

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments