March 15,2020_M5.3 Bandar Abbas/IRAN-I report on similar mechanism.But,lower magnitude based on Solar Impact characteristics...



Hello everyone,

I again informed about Schumann Resonance Spectrogram;






You know that I expressed about a mechanism condition;




https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2020/03/what-is-schumann-resonance.html


Similarly,my evaluations clearly signed for M5.3 event at Bandar Abbas/IRAN...So,I can summary as completely true for  "collision zone region" expression  expressed into literature at Bandar Abbas region!!!By the way,I remember that I summaried via my social media account about event realised for this timeframe;




In this base,I shortly can summary that region has to potential capability for M6.0 environment events by solar flare degree



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Also,Another Schumann Spectogram news;






You will evaluate that observing a dense phenomena  period between 16-18!!!!!!!And thus,a querying conclusion;







Where,Tonga Event(M6.0) with 3xM>=5.5 environment events(Sunda and Australia Plate Environments)  have to big corelation with dense phenomena period as expressed!!!!(Realised this events into a range as 90-130 degree from US region) 

Again you will see that events have to perfect corelation with collision zones!!!




Schumann Spectrogram between 27-28 evaluated as another interesting indicators;





Big Earthquake conclusions based on this date of USGS;



Again understanding realised into a wide angle range of events by evaluating as US-sourced of data!!!This events;


  • MatanoFault(Literature says as other plate zone.But,I evaluate about a collision zone structure of this zone during this analysis
  • Austalia(Manokwari)  and Australian(Port-Vila) Collision Zones


I carried-out a clear explanation about how treated of Matano Fault for this event;


Collision effect expressed with Orange Arrows caused to "strike slip movement" at Matano Fault!!!(White Arrows).This event  returned to 2018 Sulawesi Earthquake&Tsunami to me(You will remember that about amazing liquefaction phenomena!!!On this information,I think about causing to different a impulse to researching chapters based on liquefaction potential of this type tectonic structures .

Note.Island physical shape can summary as a big supplier to this thesis

Again thanks...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer








Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments