Hocalar Impact Structure Region_explained!!!

Hocalar Geomorphologic Structure is knowing as quite interesting into literature as a circular patern...(As a supplementary,I observed similar type condition during my latest journey.Thus,subjected first impression as a "impact type structure")

I fix about 'extraordinary geomorphologic structure' of region during my latest analysis with this condition!!!Thus,I present to map frames identified of region;


Central province is selective  as a circular patern 


 Zoom frame as satellite image of province


frame of corelation with Hocalar Province of this region 






Cartographic&Tectonic summary of Hocalar Province thus, a supplementary&complementary  for my first impression 







Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments