Latest developments_I underline to Chile-Peru Subduction Region!!!!

Expressing anomaly news about some regions(I summaried via arrows about this regions);



Firstly,I must express that fix determination about a Big Earthquake for regions expressed by this data is not subject.Because,also,thunderstorms,tropical cyclones,lighting event environments can cause to such conditions...Thus,a explanation for Australia Continent Environment;
















In this mean,Australia Continent Environment Events are understanding as cyclonic type development regions!!!Thus,maybe most focal region is Latin America Trench Geography!!!
















So,I am not observing information about lighting type developments with pressure anomaly.Thus,I suspect about role of a gravity anomaly!!!(I will follow about region into near timeframe)





I checked about latest developments...A summary of two event at region;



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments