Lake Urmiye event/Maybe a mystery?

You know that I explained about radiative heating phenomena;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/11/critic-planetary-geometry-periods-and.html?m=1


Also,explained a latest analysis by this base;

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-analysis-of-latest-events-and-some.html?m=1


And thus,I still observe some activity news on routes(no surprise for me)...For example,a M4.0 environment event for N part of Lake Urmiye!!!This event you evaluate that has to harsh relation with main radiative heating circle(red) by my latest blog sharing!!!So,I mean that by completely my indivial experiments,"heat effect as vertical causes to mechanic effect as horizontal";


So,I clearly express about realised of such a mechanism for Region...And,another data as supplementary and complementary;



Thus,You will evaluate that  realised movement of a transform element  as N-S directed for generalised geologic structure as W-E directed 






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments