about locations decriptions based on orbital concept(example analysis)

Hello everyone.You will remember to orbital concept of atom...Thus,I realised a example analysis.And thus,I observed to amazing corelation of locations by my idea...

My input data that shortly;


where,I observe a angular corelation among Haiti-PuertoRico region and Altyn Tagh Transform Boundary.And,central location is  as Jan Mayen.


hemispehic summary of orbital presentations based on this system;






I carried-out a fast evaluations based on routes;

Yellow
Torreon
Okavango
Kauai-Hanakapia Falls Region(so,North province)


Green
Osorno Volcano
Huambo province
Catoca Diamond Mine
Bunyaruguru
Korath Range
Corbetti Caldera Zone
Lake Foetus,Aksai
Siping,China
Yanji,China


Red

Kantang
Loihi
Floreana/Galapagos Islands
Rondonia


Also,interesting location among intersection points;



For this blog,I can summary as a working as great supply for some issues to especially authorities


Ekrem Erkuş
Geopysicist 




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments