Check to active volcanism regions(November 25,2019)

Hi everyone...Mid-Atlatic referenced M5.0 environment event at November 21,2019 has to angular corelation with Loihi region!!!Thus,S part of Ninetyeast ridge as other hotpoint can summary...And I realised a analysis as  45 degree  by Loihi reference.Conclusions summaried as hemispheric;



 identified volcanism events by Red routes;





Also,some regions as very very interesting;

Sitkin Island Region
Bardarbunga & Katla Regions
Fiji Island
Tierra del Fuego Region


By the way,my redline for S of Italy is saying as a indicator.But,Volcanodiscovery are not expressing any informations.I can say at another regions of globe to Similar condition...I have not informations about causes  



Also,You know that a important activity news for Sakurajima  ...Thus,This location yields a 45 degree from N hemispheric point by  this blog...Similarly,Sabancaya/Arequipa region from S hemispheric point is a focal point...But,there are not any audiovisual news...I will follow...


I detected fast timelapse summary by a datasource 


https://youtu.be/-YBeMqlbsuU



2 field for hotspots thus understanding...summarying to patern as two field ~180 degree.I have to a big Magnitude prediction.Thus,established a orthogonality analysis as this region referenced .We will wait to conclusions... 

And another day I analyse to my projection...




As conclusion,You will evaluate that I observed  a region event among  my noted locations into good error ratio by considering to globe lenght...

So,I especially express to predictability condition until  location degree of this event

Thus,I expressed a blog explanation about how carried-out by good error ratio among easiest methods of a big magnitude region 



XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I checked to latest Earthquake events...I especially expressed to Fiji region into blog.And,news by USGS;


I think that red routes are expressing to conclusions as very powerful 




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments