Bosnia and Herzegovina_Selective Devs


 

Observed by EMSC news of selective a dev on a reference of 2/20.And next,I have not been reported any seismic events until 14:00 env of other day as date!Naturally at this point,I focused shaking effect related a triggering of M4.0 env event(2/10 Srebrenik Province) as most big magnitude of neartime relatively at region...


Note.I will continue to following a earthquake cond for region as possible...



Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer



Update.As a conclusion of individual evaluations,I cite to cond of important void structures for this province😐



Update 2/27:

I observe caused a seismic event for 2/22 of shaking phenomena;  



 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments