Other hexagonal description on experiments

 You will remember my explanations about earthquakes considering two source structure;



https://youtu.be/2sGTqjcP3mI?si=-RyNjpcuyb8OhTv1


https://youtu.be/UEPaEXnqDfc?si=Xp0IMMNpUX1DOjBX


At this point,I will express my other hexagonal description as  experimental.Where,my two powerful reference is Arabian and Philipine Plates(You know that frames summaried of this plates are awesome as seismic activity😐).You are right,explaining other descriptions as hexagonal with this powerful references is very very easy;

>CHINA-MONGOLIA REGION

>W OF MADAGASCAR REGION

>S AUSTRALIA

>REGION RELATED TO AUSTALIAN PLATE CONTACT OF ANTARCTICA PLATE


IMPORTANT NOTE:Other 4 descriptions evaluated  based on seismicity specifications.Thus,I witnessed with my some experiments to amazing correlation😐


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer/TURKEY


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments