I was noted some requests for devs about sulphide type mineralisations of some geoenvironments...I share some informations at this field;

 Geophysicists know that there is a approach summarying as determining strategy target based on sensing conductivity cond of horizon for discoverying sulphide type mineralisations.But,easy cond on expression means 'a hard mission' related to dev of systems as application!Thus,I present to your attention a publication including last devs as of 2018 for chapter;










I must say satisfying a cond on technic matters especially of publication😐


By the way,I share a presentation among ASEG Webinar Series;

https://youtu.be/Df_N-ke91e8




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments