Southwestern and West Turkey Region_Handling on experiments with some datasets of Tectonic System
















 

And next,I established a experimental summary about Anatolides-Taurides Suture Belt of Turkey region expressed as dense on literature;



Update:
I shaped tectonic system about southern structure of Turkey region;



 

Characteristic presentation of main tectonic elements summaried shaping of Turkey Geography;






I established a descpriton as more detailed on some data;








I know questions based on Pazarcık region of some geoenviroments...Where,subject some wonders about summaried how a development for western and southern directions of this phenomena on eastern "ancient sea closing"...At this point,I sign to narrow zone summaried of Pazarcık-Karasu Rift-Latakya as apprx..
By the way,I remembered basaltic type structures observed at this type closing  zones(Generally,we know that basaltic type structures are characteristic elements of ridge type regions...You are right! we are observing on this example that this type basaltic developments are not only ridge type regions but also  subject into ancient sea closing zones!!!).  You are right!uplifting this ancient sea zones through effects of  tectonic collisions.Understanding surficial developments of basaltic lavas during this uplift.But,you are clearly evaluate that establishing model structure as single of this developments is extreme hard job.I cite role of a approach based on measurement methodology with this conclusion...I present a article for informing about how a procedure as literature;

 https://www.jeofizik.org.tr/resimler/ekler/7e1cd7dca89a167_ek.pdf?dergi=1

As evaluated as a whole,always subject a disability condition for solution based on modelling  this type zones despite maximal geology information.In this mean, I emphasize chapters as background of models and thus,I suggest geophysics measurement methodology on similar concept as complementary 👍

I summary our aim for this type uplift zones via schematic a presentation as more clear;







Update:You know that Mid-Anatolia Suture System  is summarying as problematic a condition by some geoenvironments.I carried-out a updating with latest data.Thus,I established a determination about how a development for west part of this system(You know that East part of system is expressing a "wedge type development".So,west part of system clearly understood as a belt system with last data);




I performed a classification simplified about systems and zones of ancient sea closing  as a conclusion of ideas developed with last data;





In the other hand,I say presented big supply  geoenvironments for some earthquakes on mechanism expressed of my description based on geologic system(tested performance on some earthquake events👍);

https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2021/07/charriage-structures-and-some.html?m=1

You are right!some seismic events are  related to outparts of  tectonic borders as different  from expectation.In this mean,your geologic model is true!!!Because;

Shortly,I say  a elongation geometry until A structure of B structure



At this point,various geoenvironment is revisioning model as  dense  due to this type conditions😔Thus,I express a great role for geoenvironments related of blog👍

By the way,I will mention levels of your error ratio...Firstly,If you work using options as image thrusting  of some softwares,you must know error ratio matters...Otherwise,disadvantages of a data slip condition will cause big problems as  a conclusion of nature of chapter😌Also,shortly 'terrible' condition as a whole  of your data  with awkwardness summaried of upper paragraph👍



I sign a event summaried  as Sarıseki/İSKENDERUN among actual examples...I performed structure of a block model based on a structure expressed as other by KML  data(Thus,I think catched of important a point on needs of some geoenvironments about tectonic reality of region);



Other example is summarying similar condition; 



Evaluating similar mechanism for S province of Domaniç;





Literature some informations cite to condition of a "intra-continental collision"  for Anatolides part of Anatolides-Taurides Suture System... I confirm on latest data this condition; 






I observed a seismic event expressed as E of Kızılcahamam.I explained mechanism on block model of this event;





I realised a analysis on last month...Where,

N of Bozcaada
N of Dişbudak
W of Marmara Island
Yalova Peninsula
E of Kızılcahamam
Bağtaşı Region

observing as very selective...So,


 I shortly express progressed on similar mechanism of regions summaried





Other day,I observed a seismic event for W of Sivrihisar...Next,I fixed some pre-determinations on a fast check.Thus,I say a collision condition of Anatolides-Taurides Suture System with Mid-Anatolian Suture System considering volcanic picks of Sivrihisar province.And next,I summary reflected a effect of similar mechanism of Odunpazarı province  summaried among routine regions as seismologic;


Subjcet selective a seismic event for Northern province of Lake Tortum!!!I established a evaluation about event as a supply remembering explanations about this province of some geoenvironments;


So,I especially say perfect correlation to tectonic collision boundary expressed of Pontides System of event location via map presented  based on Suture Systems








Subject seismic news for W province of Beynam.Tectonic specification as characteristic of this region is reflecting collision dynamics of Southern Part of  Mid-Anatolian Suture System;



As very very interesting,other day is subject a seismic event included same tectonic system!!!So,especially signing to confirmative a stru. condition of last block model;












7/16 Update:

I observe three seismic event summaried perfect correlation boundary province pre-determined as very interesting;







7/16 Update:

I observe a seismic event summaried as M2.0 env. at Northern Gürsu.I express  big correlation a mining site of seismic event;








 




Seismic Events of Çobanisa Province: Subject selective some seismic events at Çobanisa Province...Observing reflected a condition related to "Çobanisa Fault System" of this events on evaluations ;





7/17 Update:


Summarying reflected tectonic collision condition between Yalnızdut and Meydan provinces of M3.0 env. event.So,citing a tectonic collision condition of N part of Eastern Mediterranean belt system with S boundary of Anatolides-Taurides Suture System;







Subject a seismic event summaried as E of Çerkeşli region.Summarying reflected conditions related to mining application of event location;








Evaluating reflected a str. related to active condition of Dutluca-Karalar Fault of  seismic event(M2.0 env.) summaried as Karalar-HAVRAN;





Yorumlar

  1. Unfortunately, I especially express a unconsciousness condition as very very interesting about their geographic realities of big ratio of native region peoples...Thus,I cite a supply stru. of informations

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments