Geomagnetic Storm Periods and corelation of big earthquakes on speed disturbances

 
 
I shared valuable information about some events realised on first times of February 2021;
 
https://mybloginfrmtns.blogspot.com/2021/02/some-events-of-last-times-are-not.html


Next, I performed  a analysis about established of how effects based on speeds on this timeframe(Conclusions are really selective!!!);




I summary that image as cause of snapshot is a little bit blurry.Where,I clearly observed a disturbance structure on speed parameter for Feb 4. Realised M5,7 Loyalty Islands event for this period!!!Next,observed selective speed disturbance for Feb 7.Subject M6,0 Philipines and M6,3 Papua events for this timeframe.And finally,understanding selective 'speed disturbance' for Feb 9.Observed M5,7 Papua event for this timeframe.

 

 

 

Speed Disturbances are important a indicator:

 I catched a disturbance structure expressed during actual analysis;

And,I observed a increment patern for geomagnetic activity index;

Next,I clearly observe perfect corelation condition on earthquake querying page of USGS for timerange expressed;

 

You are right!this timerange is documenting as very clear periodicity based on some big events(M4.5-M5.0).Note:I considered aftershock conditions of Loyalty Islands events

 

 
 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments