You can design your gis application on individual needs

 I can summary that if you have to information background required about some chapters as interactions related among python libraries,subjected of a capability to your individual applications on some gis principles!!!You are right!I mean that you can establish some gis operations on required "some background experiments"...Thus,I established a visual presentation as good inspiratory;



Again you are right!You can establish a performance as amateur for such a numeric application!!!In this point,I interest to code structure about a polygon procedure;


I will wait for your appreciated ideas...


 





  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments