Unpredictable M6.0 environment events until analysis after 18/6 maybe can continue!!!


My MeWe followers will know that I expressed into latest times,







And,a condition detection with realised events on last two magnitude is subject;

Condition detection:

  I am working about M6.0 environments on clear predictability .Next,this type events are supporting a condition as out of very clear predictability concept with similar locations into short time range;


Thus,I mean that  characteristics of very clear  predictability periods are not presenting to thistype parameter specifications...As conclusion,I will check about developing of very clear predictability conditions at other analysis period(so,after 18/6).In this aspect,I say for this events that **unpredictable big magnitude events**

In the other hand,latest seismicity condition of Austalia Region that other supplementary of strange events as period ;


Thus,for normal period information of M6.0 type events that I suggest to follow to me...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments