A strange condition

Locations informations of additionaly Earthquake query programs on considering to established locations after Globe Earthquake Geometry Softwares are not carrying-out to 100% geometry for three point.Some causes of this that shortly can express(Where,I will not handle to this causes)

Thus,I realised a analysis that summarying to similar condition;
Where,I evaluated to sense condition of West America and S America event locations.So,NZ subduction region as third location thus a little bit rude;







And next,China among disovery locations that as most interesting.Because,you show a Earthquake event as near location.Where,I think about some causes;





Other discovery locations;




NOTE:I will wait to your answers about this condition










Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments