Selective Example for Qualified Interpretation with Paraview!!!

Hi everyone,I introduce selective example on rectilinearGrid fuction of Paraview;











You will evaluate that compiled big part of program😐 But,I witness to conclusion of a 'homogen solid model' for vtk file;






Thus,I will wait your answers for heterogen solution based on add codes

Thanks for code solution/s👍


Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer/TURKEY


Update 7/28:


My office computer is slow and graphic capabilities thus old generation...As solution,I compiled program via Spyder.I used spyder's  'function list suggesting menu'  for cell_arrays with this advantage.Thus,I tested applicability of 'cell_data' solution😐

Next,I share a summary of successful conclusions for Code and Paraview👍













Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments