Jordao Region Seismic Event!!!

 You know that I shared with MeWe platform a seismic information for e Jordao...I re-checked informations via USGS...And,interesting some parameters;  

Depth~550 km  

Magnitude~5.0


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer


Update:


I share as complementary a presentation considering event depth;



Among my first evaluations,I cite to 'weird development condition' for earthzone related😐


Update Apr15:


Continuing extreme events based on depth!!!!This time,we witness Javasea example,


https://watchers.news/2023/04/14/very-deep-m7-0-earthquake-hits-near-the-coast-of-java-indonesia/



Update Apr17:

Very weird developments are continuing!!This time,we witness to M5.0 env events for ne barbuda&se guadeloupe😐


Update Apr18:

M6.6,depth=562 km_S Fiji!

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments