What is my level about determinations with Google Earth based on individual referencing positions of planets?

 A base step knowing of projection over World referencing one point event of Sun!!!At this point,I can determine Moon Position from "planar angle definition" chapter👍

And thus,I have to perfect determinations about projections Earth on 'specific critic angles' of other planets with projection informations of Sun&Moon😐


You are right!we can express important dimension for studies as seismic events especially of this chapter.


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer/TURKEY






Yorumlar

  1. In this mean,I evaluate big role of moon-venus linearity about actual some magnitude events for Pacific-Australian Collision Geography

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Yes,for example, extraordinary seismic event!!! of Vanuatu region

    YanıtlaSil
  3. You are right!shortly,if you determine projections of Sun and Moon on planar concept,you have to determining earth projections of other planets by 'planar angle definition' again referencing position of Moon😐

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Yes,I remember my seriuos efforts as timescale for logic of chapter😓😓😓Fortunately,I reached to successful conclusion👍Thus,Really good day for me😐

    YanıtlaSil
  5. By the way,I tested accuracy of planar planet concept.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. So,you discuss planar a apparoach over a globe volume.Yes,thus,no any problems

      Sil
    2. Where,also,your planar route is not equatorial!!!

      Sil
    3. You are right! you must think ortogonal positions of points for any distances over route.Thus,understanding 3d nature of planets😎

      Sil
    4. By the way,I must express that I have to capability of preparing an english book about chapter😐

      Sil
  6. I suppose that we can summary with such a example discharge of experiments

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Also,a turkish presentation;

    https://youtu.be/q1RJpEvyRWk

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments