I explain a reflection of my serious experimental efforts for needs of Solution Miner Environments

 I frequently encounter to some info-requests  based on "high resolution geophysics imaging" as conclusion of handling as a whole of chapters either "depth and production zone thickness/es"  target zone/s handled on Solution Mining field!!!Thus,I especially say as a reflection of my serious experimental efforts  application summaried as Hybrid MT(CSAMT/MT)Method on criteria info. expressed(So,high resolution imaging) for production lands included this type technique specs.



Update 8/1:

I share to attention of envs related a selective presentation for conclusion of Hybrid Method;


https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/messages/downloadsexceeded.html


Where,I emphasize to Stratagem EH4 model of Geometrics  based on my system experiments👍


https://slidetodoc.com/stratagem-eh-4-geometrics-inc-1-stratagem-eh-2/

Yes,you must use system as geophysics hybrid application required from surface for qualified cavern monitoring!!!!!!!!

You are right,you must consider direct system or  equipment conds  on principles of direct system for a requirement as qualified monitoring  selective depths from surface😐


Note.I have to important solution mining experiment focused geophysics!!!Thus,I say  absolutely 'perfect tool cond' for solutionmining authorities of Stratagem EH4 System of Geometrics👍


Ekrem Erkuş

Geophysics Engineer/TURKEY


Additionally Note.I am observing cited frequently some cost conds...But,I must express that including a dimension considering always a cond  as qualified monitoring via surface  of multi-injection applications selective depths of underground!(So,summarying a chapter as elimination of cost matter on very serious hazard headlines😐)



I observed access problem for keylink...Thus,I share to snapshot informations of link;






Also,for nearfuture,I express as a geophysicist 'a joker tool' position  for solutionmining applications based on injection of system😐

Update 8 /17:

There are some ideas about applicability of ARMT-5 EM System among other alternatives based on wide-range frequency solutions...Firstly,I will suggest link;

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332731955_New_wide-band_EM_system_ARMT-5_case_study_-_CSAMT_survey_at_potassium_deposit_in_frequency_band_10Hz_-100_kHz/link/6066dded92851c91b198916e/download

As observed,a supply for MT range on frequency band is not subject😐So,you must discuss a MT device solution considering this point(Where,I sign  especially a unconformity matter based on integration of different system!So,I mean  'an absolute role' of a whole device architecture  focused Hybrid MT (MT/CSAMT) solution👍)

You are right,I am signing Hybrid MT solution expressing autonomous a stru against to disintegration conds caused chapters as either software matters and systems.At this point,I have not been observe clear any informations about Hybrid MT of Zonge EM Systems  against to inforequests referencing EM options of Zonge for possible other system😐So,at this point,expressing as absolute  solution Stratagem EH4 Model of Geometrics on my experiments👍






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments