Ilgın Province_About seismic event

I sensed short(~ 2 second) but powerful a horizontal movement as 00:30 env on localtime at Ilgın province!!And,I realised reporting about this condition to organisations related after event.I will present informations about details...


Update:
Event was shaking effect of a condition related to M4.0 env  at Mevlütlü province!!!(So,there are not any seismic events for Ilgın province). By the way,I acquired a experiment as related  to how using against to active a condition of Volcanoes&Earthquakes apk,







On this experiment,I especially emphasize a "important dimension" for geoenvironments among apks developed

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

A comprehensive evaluation of actual dataset on Orthogonal Distance Example