How installing Ipykernel?

I observe some questions and info requests about using Jupyter env with Ipython kernel...Firstly,I will suggest a view about official documentation related(After,I presented easiest installation steps under  example python env. description);







And,As last step,You must check conditions after command syntax; 










 

UPDATE(7/29)
Python has PythonX kernel architecture as default...So,I mean that I know problems countered due to information levels of some users based on Ipykernel kernel😌In this point, I say selected approach as re-installing anaconda navigator among some options for returning PythonX kernel architecture of users as solution.But,this condition is not solutioning problems about Ipykernel!!!Solution is a code on anaconda navigator powershell(Thus,you will return Python3 standart kernel architecture);

python -m ipykernel install --user

shapshot of a test after procedure;




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments