Special Report_I fixed to 7th Century BC "Temperature Catastrophism".And,for PRECIOUS INFORMATIONS for various vocational discipline;

You will evaluate that citing to various technics for understanding to some relations among chapters with lighting to prehistoric some events.In this mean,this sharing targets determinations as accordance to anomaly observed as related to TEMPERATURE about 7th century BC environment.As conclusion,I aim a supply against to "question marks" noted about some chapters of researchers.Thus,I firstly sign to anomaly  detected for related century range;

Second,I emphasize to selective anomaly for related century range  based on Solar Parameters;





And finally,I realised to literature summary of events(Where,my criteria can express as reflections of secondary impacts on effects as direct or indirect of migrations); 




Source:Wikipedia/Turkish and English.




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments