TWO FIX POINT INTERSECTED!!! AND GREEN ROUTE!!!

INTERESTED RELATIONSHIPS OF CROTONE,EAST MEDITERRANEAN AND BALI REGIONS BASED ON LATEST DEVELOPMENTS...THUS,I ESPECIALLY SUMMARY FOR GREEN ROUTE WITH TWO FIX POINT;









NOTE.ALSO,PEREIRA REGION EVENT INTERSECTED!!!



ALSO,I CLEARLY EXPRESS AS OTHER SUPPLEMENTARY TO DETERMINATION ABOUT TWO FIX POINT ON A ROUTE OF S SANDWICH AND NIKOLSKOYE EVENTS(LIGHT BLUE) !!!





Understanding a condition about well production regions  as a conclusion of two event information via considering of white route for TEXAS State(I especially inform);



ALSO,I AGAIN EXPRESS CONFIRMATION WITH A ORANGE ROUTE ABOUT TWO POINT FIXED;


NOTE.WHERE,I PINNED FOR EVENTS OF NORTH AND LATIN AMERICA REGIONS




Another day,I checked with latest developments...Conclusions are labelled&summaried as presentations  as a whole;












Conclusions are really extreme interesting(Because,all 10000km events analysed by light green horizontal axis are intersecting to two point fixed).

Also,I emphasize to big impulsive source condition for especially software developer environments on efforts established based on Earthquakes of this experiments...


THANKS...

Ekrem Erkuş
Geophysics Engineer



Unfortunately,realised a problem during record of latest application!!!So,I express about a lost condition for some data...This time,I concentrated for NZ trench events.And conclusions;











Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments