I realised a horizontal heat rout analysis on informations of PVMBG


I realised a horizontal heat rout analysis on informations of PVMBG.Where,A analysis by Java Islands among Yellow Pins have carried-out(Because,corelated on a mechanic subduction effect as orthogonal to horizontal heat route);

                                                                   PVMBG INFO



Thus,A 10000km determination have carried-out;



Next,some conclusions as interesting for 10000km circle(heat route) that confirming to locations as very high as sensitivity;






























Important Orthogonal Impact Routes-I on Globe;






















Important Orthogonal Impact Routes-II on Globe;
























Next,I detected to 2 point on 45 degree concept that







Two 10000km route(red lines) on this points;






And,Analysis of a Earthquake Corelation on my presentation;








Conclusion:Amazing corelation score!!! 

Updated on 20/3/2019 Acıpayam event 
https://plus.google.com/109215510128907332215/posts/486ibzuJR3R

I expressed About role to Heat effect of Java region of Indonesia on PVMBG information.Next,Antalia among my yellow line informations via considering based on scale which corelated with Antalia Earthquake into my new link information!!!Thus,also,a conclusion about mechanism of Antalia Earthquakes have carried-out.

And,expresses as sensed a event as regional by non-extreme magnitude on latest news(Hürriyet visual news) that supplying to mythesis with my schematic explanation



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments