Report.I interest to selective a cond for M5.0 env events







 

Yorumlar

  1. Also,I must expressing that 'cloudy weather conds' for my location as 'selective different' from routine solar behaviours on individual experiments !!!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I experimented a increment cond of 'globe big earthquake activities' for such periods

      Sil
    2. And,I observe a M5.0 env event for 'Balleny Isls Region' during last checks as supplementary expression

      Sil
    3. Shortly,this is cond summarying as 'earthquake weather' by various people

      Sil
  2. By the way,I present to your attention news of a M7.0 env event;

    https://watchers.news/2022/04/21/strong-and-shallow-m6-7-earthquake-hits-near-the-coast-of-nicaragua/

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Important Tectonic Components of Turkey Geography based on Anatolian Plate

Informations about experimental plate structures

Obspy-about Developments