Analysis conclusions-Oct 2

 I observe correlation of Jasper Seamount Geography on seismicity specs of offshore Zheltovsky.Next,understanding a correlation for Geography of Foundation Seamounts.Expressing a correlation for Antarctica-Australian Ridge from this geography;


Yes,I summary Taliabu Isl(Pihingtjado Bay Region) as a solution






W of Yangon Bay Triple Junction is among selective regions as seismicity specs.I observe correlation with offshore Zheltovsky of this region.And,I express a correlation on NE Volcanic Province of Lake Natron.I observe impact geography of Cape Verde as other correlation region.I express Kenora's sinkhole type morphologic lake as solution.


Veterans will evalute that I express a condition as Maximum Error Ratio by experiments for this type analysis(I need to such a explanation).This time,I will share as Google Earth Snapshot conclusions;






Note.Where,West Surinam Region is expressing as a solution.Also,I handled determination as a impact structure geography for Lagos Bay

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Interesting information intermsof Eartquake Statisticians

Obspy-about Developments

Informations about experimental plate structures