My explanations on needs of some geoenvs

 Bislig Trench Geography(NEastern) is selective on active seismicity specs.In the other hand,I sign to seismicity conditions for Cizzak Region.Next,understanding perfect correlation for Reykjanes Ridge.At this point,I observe correlation with Coronado Volcanic Isl.Yes,you are right,thus,N 2 deg 56 min 28.32 sec W 172 deg 32 min 13.92 sec region is expressing as a solution  

Barren Isl Trench Geography is selective as seismicity.Next,I sign this part of South Indian Ridge as Geometry;


And next,I evaluate this part of North Weddell Ridge;



You know that Romanche Fracture Zone is very selective structure as extensional specs!Thus,I summary correlation to Northern Part of zone from last description.Yes,I sign to Moldova and Romania border geography of Ukraine as a solution


I evaluate selective condition as distance of Mid-Pacific Mts impact geography with Barcena-Socorro Volcanic Geography.Next,I say a correlation to Antarctica Trench Zone;



Observing a correlation for S of North Weddell Ridge with this region;


 
Yes,thus,I express as a solution morphologic region of S 8 deg 46 min-S 8 deg 50 min&W 57 deg 14 min-W 57 deg 10 min  as frame

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Interesting information intermsof Eartquake Statisticians

Obspy-about Developments

Informations about experimental plate structures